Here nagîvasyonê Here lêgerînê
Wiktionary interwiki 'bot
User "Interwicket" is the 'bot that adds interwiki (inter-language) links to entries. It is designed for the Wiktionaries. It is not the "wikipedia bot", it is much more efficient. It operates only in the main namespace (NS:0).
Here, user "Interwicket" will add links to all of the other wiktionaries when needed.
- If user "Interwicket" is blocked here, it will not edit (of course)
- If user "Interwicket" is given a bot flag here, it will add iwikis whenever needed
Otherwise it will operate in a test mode, doing only a very few edits, that can then be checked (by me, and by anyone else). Most of the possible updates will not be done because of this limit.
- Discussion page for Interwicket is en:User talk:Interwicket.
- Code is at en:User:Interwicket/code.
- Status, number of edits, etc for each wikt at en:User:Interwicket/FL status.
- My talk page is en:User talk:Robert Ullmann.
Finally, my sincere apologies for writing this message only in English!